1. "I like you, Javier. I think I'll kill you last."
2. "Why don't you come back to my place. I'll break out the waffle iron and Wesson oil and dress like Aunt Jemima."
3. "Well, Kofi, you may be out of a job soon, and according to your resume, your only skills are running a corrupt anti-Ameircan bureaucracy, skimming off billions in illegal bribes while wasting billions more in tax dollars. So, I have to ask... would you like to run the EU?"
4. "Thanks for the invitation, but I don't want to 'pack any fudge' with you. It always goes straight to my ass."
5. "Careful, babe, or someone's going to drown in those eyes of yours."
6. "Sergey can be very persuasive, but I still don't think Condi is into the swap."
7. "What a slut," Javier thought. "Twenty bucks for a cheap bottle of Calvin Klein knock-off and he's all over me."
8. "But what about MY needs?"
Kofi Annan and EU foreign policy chief Javier Solana speak as Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov talks with U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice in the background,(AP Photo)
1. First there was MLK day which was good, then there was Black History Month which was just okay, but some say "Hug a Negro Week" was just one step too far.
2. "No, you duh man! God, I love you guys... I am so wasted."
3. "Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Della Reese! Come here and give Uncle Bill a hug."
4. "So, tell me more about this deee-luxe apartment in the sky you're movin' on up to."
5. "Can't breathe, now. Time to let go. Really... Can't... breathe."
6. Inter-Racial Frottage Day at Capitol Hill was always popular.
Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, R-Tenn., second left, hugs Bishop Harry Jackson, chairman of the High Impact Leadership Coalition. (AFP Photo)