Tuesday, May 03, 2005
1. Easter Sunday, 2000: Elian Gonzales's cat is returned to Cuba.
2. Ah, yes, nothing like Spring in Wisconsin.
3. "Hey, Toonces! You can't leave the scene of an accident."
4. "No, kitty! That's a bad kitty! Respect my freakin' awe-thori-tah!" Of course, the bullet went wide and greased Kenny.
5. After failing to heed Tim's warning about "Nasty sharp pointy teeth," Arthur lost five ... no, three ... members of his SWAT team to the "harmless little kitty-cat."
6. "All right! We eat meat tonight!"
7. "Mike, if you make one more crack about 'chaisng pussy,' I'm going to shove this assault rifle up your..."
8. Milo, Binkley, Opus, Cutter John, and the rest were all massacred in the 'Bush in the Bluebonnets' photo. Only Bill The Cat eluded the Secret Service detail.
9. "Dude, you better be using the 22. I don't want to have to clean these boots again."
10. "STOP! In the name of love... before you break my heart..."
Source: Strange Zoo