Indian woman Namatia Ghosh, 46, nurses her five-year-old pet monkey Babloo inside her residence in Chandrapur, India. (REUTERS/Jayanta Dey) Hat Tip: SondraK
1. In other news, Billy Bob Thornton was hit with a paternity suit today...
2. "He stinks, he bites, he throws feces all over the house ... but other than that, Michael Moore is a terrific husband. Oh, and he doesn't mind that I breast feed my pet monkey."
3. She shrugged. "I got used to this amount of body hair when I was dating Robin Williams."
4. Day Care at PETA.
5. "... and then the guy says, 'you go talk to the bus driver, I'll hold your monkey!' Thank you, I'm here all week!"
6. "However, even as the roles dried up, his penchant for aging hookers continued unabated." Marcel, the Monkey from 'Friends': The E! True Hollywood Story.
7. Worst. Ventriloquist. Act. EVER!
8. "8:00 a.m. Disinfect 'Treasure Room.' 9:00 a.m. TiVo 'Sesame Street' 10:00 a.m. Go to Liquor store for 'Jesus Juice.' 11:30 Feed Bubbles." Michael Jackson demands supreme dedication from his personal assistants.
9. The New 'In-Yer-Face' Weather Channel Graphic for describing the cold in Minnesota mixes "Witch's Tit" and "Brass Monkey" metaphors.
10. 1 March 2005: The final Eagles fan settles her SuperBowl bet.