Continuing this silly blog's tribute to the women of the U.S. Senate. All photos are ripped off from this selection of photographs of female members of the United States senate by Documentary photographer Melina Mara. Today: Senator Mary Landrieu (D-Louisiana) in the crapper.
1. Peeee-yew, Note to self, do not use Senate Ladies Room after Hillary makes a "run for the border."
2. "Touched a commoner. Touched a commoner. Must scrub. Scrub! Scrub! Scrub! Never be clean again."
3. "The toilet's clogged and the seat's covered with stems and seeds. Barbara Boxer must have tried to flush her stash again."
4. Landrieu suddenly notices that Hillary doesn't cast a reflection!
5. "What the Hell does Barney Frank know about make-up anyway?"
6. "Mikulski's coming! Better hurry up. You don't want to get hit with shrapnel when that thing shatters into a million bits."
7. Landrieu suddenly notices that Hillary stands when she pees.
8. "Well, I'll be damned. The swelling does go down if you put some ice on it."
9. Landrieu suddenly notices Ted Kennedy ducking into a stall with a mirror and a camcorder.
10. "It's amazing how much more mirror-availability there is now that John Edwards is gone."