By popular request, this week is devoted to giving proper respects to the women of the U.S. Senate. All photos are ripped off from this selection of photographs of female members of the United States senate by Documentary photographer Melina Mara.
1. Separated at Birth: Senator Barbara Mikulski (D-Maryland), and The Lord of the Flies.
2. "Four legs good! Two legs better!Four legs good! Two legs better!"
3. "When shall we three meet again / In thunder, lightning, or in rain?"
4. "Look at the sagging pair of tits on that," Hillary thought.
5. It's disquieting at first, but eventually new senators get used to Senator Mikulski snapping flies out of the air with her tongue.
6. Maybe the Taliban were onto something.
7. I'm not saying Mikulski's ugly, but Dian Fossey is hiding in the bushes taking notes.
8. "Someone's coming! Quick! Hand Hillary our one eyeball."
9. The All New PC Charlie's Angels was doomed to failure since the angels undercover opportunities were limited to Burn Units and Lesbian Motorcycle Clubs.
10. "Hillary, you're levitating. Have you been laying with the Horned One again?"
11. The sequel to The Witches of Eastwick was fraught with technical difficulties. Cher and Michelle Pfeiffer required extreme soft focus, and Susan Sarandon insisted on 'No Make-Up.'