Continuing our tribute to the women of the U.S. Senate. All photos are ripped off from this selection of photographs of female members of the United States senate by Documentary photographer Melina Mara. Today: Senator Susan Collins (RINO-Maine) and Sen. Chuck Schumer (D - New York).
1. "... and when I rolled over in bed, there was a huge wet spot..."
2. Chuck Schumer's attempt to cover the fact that he was staring at her tits, like everything democrat, ultimately just made the situation worse.
3. Unfortunately, Chuck's make-up artist was sick that day, and this was the only way to cover up the three 6's on his forehead.
4. By the time a stunned Charles Schumer recovered from her back-hand bitch-slap, Susan Collins had passed her bill naming Stephen King 'Poet Laureate of the U.S. Senate.'
5. "Forgive my colleague, he was in a late 'legislative session' with senator Kennedy, and has 'one bitch of a hangover.'"
6. "Damn it, she was supposed to say some Puerto Rican guy hijacked the minivan with the kids in it. Stupid bitch, we are so boned!"
7. Hillary's bowel movements are so powerful, they actually alter the humidity inside the capitol dome.
8. Most men have the same response when a woman describes an episiotomy.
9. "... and now the results of the voting on Hillary's nickname, 'Iron Dingbat,' 49 votes, 'Lickbeard the Pirate,' 49 votes... looks like you cast the tie-breaker, Senator Schumer. No pressure."
10. Susan Collins got even with Charles Schumer by introducing him at the "NOW" convention as "the man who invented spiked heels and single-handedly got Ellen cancelled."