After casting her vote concerning an amendment to the education bill, Sen. Blanche Lincoln (D-AR) runs off the Senate floor to keep an appointment. --
I have no idea who the cross-dressing she-male on the right is.
1. "... In her satin tights/Fighting for her rights/ And the old red white and blue-oo-oo-oo!"
2. "Trent Lott's dressed as Aunt Bea from Mayberry and singing "It's Rainin' Men?" This I gots to see."
3. "I Must! I Must! I Must increase my bust!"
4. "It's Hillary's time of the month!! Run! Run for your lives!"
5. Sad: Robert Byrd never getting tired of the old 'Ex-Lax brownies' joke. Even sadder: Falling for it 73 times in a row.
6. Far be it for me to imply that she is, in any way, unattractive... but she is chasing a tiny chuck wagon into a kitchen cupboard.
7. "They finished translating Hillary's book To Serve Man... it's a cookbook! Warn the people!"
8. "My spidey sense tells me there's a finger pulling contest going on somewhere in these chambers."
9. "I don't know but I been told... Boxer's boobs are mighty old... SOUND OFF!"
10. The tradional "Running of the Transvestites" marks the beginning of Spring in Washington.