Thursday, February 03, 2005
More of that Precious, High-Octane Nightmare Fuel
1. "I always dreamed I'd be in your manly arms when World War III started." "Me too, John."
2. "Fool! Clinton would have had my bra undone moments ago." "Don't flatter yourself, girlfriend."
3. "This may take a few minutes, if you have a large 'blog.'" "Oh, yeah, baby, my 'blog' is huge." "Condi says otherwise."
4. "Unfortunately, the son-of-a-bitch doctor screwed up my botox and vi@gr@ injections. On the plus side, though, my penis has never looked smoother."
5. Just why exactly is her widow's peak bigger than his?
6. "What is it with these young kids today and their music, and their baggy pants, and their private Social Security accounts?"
7. "Tell me again how you're going to ravish me!!" "In a manner reminiscent of Jenjis Khan, my dear!!" "Oh, yes, yes!!"
8. "Hey, are those real?" "My breasts?" "No, your teeth."
9. "I'll take 'Unintenional Irony' for $400, Alex." "And ... it's a visual Daily Double. The Answer is: The Leading Man and The Leading Lady of the Congressional Democrats strike a pose reminiscent of Leo di Caprio and Kate Winslet in this movie."
10. "Eat your heart out Bush and Lieberman."
Hat tip - Cassandra at 'Villainous Company' - a blog that I am sure gets lots of hits from lefties who think it's about Halliburton.