Thursday, January 13, 2005
Terror King and the Satanic Coneheads
Palestinian Authority president elect Abu Mazen, left, shakes hands with Coptic Orthodox Christian Archbishop Dr. Anba Abraham. Thursday, Jan. 13, 2005. Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem Torkom Manougian, is seen center. (AP Photo/Nasser Nasser)
1. "Oh, Satanic Santa, I've been a very bad boy this year. May I have an Xbox?"
2. Nasser Nasser was previously the staff photographer for Duran Duran, Mister Mister, and Boutros-Boutros Ghali.
3. Yo! Anba. The B-52's called. They want their bouffant hairdoes back.
4. "Trick or Treat! I'm crazy mushroom head! Gimme some o' dat crazy candy!"
5. Always two there are, a Master and an Apprentice. Obi-wan prepares to fire up his light saber.
6. "No problem, Mr. Mazen... your fantasy about geriatric homo-satanists was a peace of cake to arrange compared to what Arafat used to get into."
7. "It's not you, It's me. I hope we can still be friends."
8. "Nice... got any piercings I can't see?"
9. "All you have to do is sign up six people to put in $2000, then when you get to the top, you get $12,000 ... and it's all legal!"
10. "Take my hand/ Take my whole life too/ 'Cause I can't help/ Fallin' in love with you ..."