How freakin' delusional do you have to be to think that walking down the street with a papier mache puppethead is going to make any difference?
Joanne Scott, of Seattle, holding a toy skeleton wearing a tie and a cowboy hat, protests President Bush (news - web sites)'s inauguration Thursday, Jan. 20, 2005. (AP Photo Ted S. Warren)
1. So, the only celebrity they could get was Calista Flockhart?
2. The FBI continues to deny using a modified form of the Flesh Eating Bacteria for riot control.
3. "1-2-3-4/ Dumb hippie chicks are easy scores/ 5-6-7-8/Painful burning medicate..."
4. Proof that ugly really does go clear to the bone.
5. She's also had hundreds of bones inside of her at various times...
That's it, hippies. Five captions is all The Man will let you have.