Radio talk show host Jeff Katz (seen here on the left, interviewing a San Francisco Voice for Israel spokesman) broadcast live from the Bus 19 Anti-Terrorism Rally in San Francisco, on January 17, 2005.
1. "And we have yet another request from Senator Barbara Boxer for 'MacArthur Park'... uh, Senator Boxer, number 1, only complete idiots like that song, and number 2. this is a talk station."
2. "... and our call-in topic for today, nymphomaniacs with a thing for goatees. If you are a nymphomaniac with a goatee fetish... call 1-866-55-TALK...or better yet, why not come down to the station... "
3. "... and we're going to keep playing 'You Light Up My Life' over and over until chaos rules throughout the city."
4. "I don't know what Condi's talking about. I've seen Cheney's... it's a freakin' monster."
5. "We were hoping to interview Senator Kennedy during this segment, but he fell off the chair five minutes ago and is currently passed out under our control console."
6. "... and then Dr. Ruth said to me, 'You do vat? Zat's sick!!... the next day, Howard Stern gave me my first job in radio."
7. "We play 'I Got You Babe' every day at 6:00 a.m. just to freak out Bill Murray."
8. "As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly."
9. "... a third homeless drunk has just passed out in front of our booth, so now we have an official new record for largest 'Air America' audience."
10. "... and our next contestant on 'Blackmail Radio' is a prominent politician, a member of the California Congressional Delegation, and tell the audience what he have on this man... or woman." "Well, Bob, it's video, it involves Girl Scouts, two Labrador retrievers, and a pumpkin,... we'll start the bidding at $300,000."