Palestinian President Yasser Arafat (news - web sites) sits in a plane heading to France, October 29, 2004. (Hussein Hussein/Reuters)
1. "... and then Gisette here will lead the team in the tiny ship that will destroy the blockage in your colon. I'm sure your long relationship with Saddam has given you plenty of experience in having microscopic objects in your rectum."
2. "Yeah, you're right... it would be totally ironic if a bomb blew up the plane in midair."
3. "Let's see... three of us... one of whom is sick and on his deathbed... I think they'd surrender in two days... three tops."
4. "I see England/I see France/I see an aged, decrepit, psychopathic pedophile with a penchant for buggery and BO of feedlot proportions."
5. "So, are you in the Mile-High-Club? Damn! Okay, are you in the mile high sodomized with an AK-47 club? Damn! Okay, are you in the mile high sodomized with an AK-47 while blitzed on horse tranq wearing a soiled bridal garter on your head club? Damn..."
6. "... and, per your request, your in-flight movie will be Barely Legal Butt-Slammers IX."
7. "The Zionist media fell for the cover story perfectly. Now, divert this plane to Sweden, for the Chairman's operation, and Allah help you if he does not look exactly like Hillary Duff when we are finished."
8. "... and when we get to France, I'm going to shove a baguette up your poop chute and then force you to eat it. How do you like that, Mr. Slave?" "Jethuth Chritht."
9. "The pajamas were just for show. Normally, all he wears to bed is a butt-plug and a pair of nipple clamps."
10. "Corrupt Dictator Airlines welcomes you to France, and hopes the next time your plans include theft of foreign aid and brutal human rights violations, you'll think of us."