Friday, December 03, 2004
Sorry Losers, Part XVI
Photo from the apologies-accepted-dot-com website
1. Mr. Bean's even more retarded and much less funny French cousin Monsieur Legume
2. "I feel Pretty/Oh so pretty..."
3. Five minutes later, Eddie Murphy pulled up and asked him if he needed a ride.
4. Most lefty parents won't let their off-spring leave home until they can successfully dress themselves, which explains both lefty fashion sense and why so many live in their parents' basements until well into their thirties.
5. Should I feel empathy for the daily agonies he suffers because of his gender confusion, or just a burning desire to beat the crap out of him. Oh, wait, he's French. dumb question.
6. The kind of person you never find working at Jiffy Lube
7. When I said I wanted to see something feminine and French in a tight sweater, this is not what I had in mind.
8. Why Mic is no longer allowed to teach Fourth Grade girls PhysEd.
9. While "The Soup Nazi" is legendary in the Pantheon of Minor Seinfeld characters, his colleague "The Au Bon Pain Collaborator" never quite achieved mythic status.
10. Mr Bean is Ed Wood in Glen or Glenda