November 24, 2004: Taz, a German Shepherd, leaps over his owner, Leo Clower, at the dog park in Warren MI.
1. Another Evangelical Dyslexic genuflecting before his dog.
2. "I will not eat them above a log, I will not eat them beneath a dog, I do not like green eggs and ham..."
3. Leo would later regret teaching his dog the deadly art of Precision Dive-Crapping.
4. Next on Origins of the Lesser X-Men, Dog Levitator Boy.
5. Hey, If I could levitate myself four feet in the air and lick myself, I'd never leave the house.
6. "Oh, yeah... those Jehovah Witnesses will be dead before they hit the ground."
7. "Whoa! Brenda! That's a hell of an arm you got there. Now, throw the cat."
8. Leo was later arrested when the dog jumped over "the moon."
9. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read. Underneath a dog, on the other hand...
10. "Crikey, that wild dingo just leaped over that man's 'ead and 'e's about rip me neck off..." The Death of Steve Irwin.