Tuesday, November 16, 2004
Sorry Losers Part... What Are We Up to, VII?
1. "Not everyone in Ohio is an idiot." So, basically, it's just you then.
2. He voted Democrat because Kerry promised to make wedgies a hate crime.
3. He's sorry that not everyone in Ohio is an idiot? Is that supposed to be my take-away from this photo?
4. "V-e-e-e-e-r-r-r-y nice, sign, Ed. Now, take your pants off and sing 'I'm a little teapot.'" Miss Sullivan was one weird Special Ed Teacher.
5. Can you find the secret message in this photo? "But I am sick" is an anagram for "I stick a bum." Either he's confessing to murder or coming out of the closet. I'm really hoping it's murder.
6. Technically speaking, walking around with a gray powdered wig and proclaiming yourself "the High Lord Mayor of Akron" makes you a nut, not an idiot, but the point is well-taken.
7. Kevin Smith remakes "The Picture of Dorian Gray," except this version is set in Toledo, and Dorian stays cool and hip while his gif file becomes ever dorkier. Plus, there's lots of F-words.
8. OK, Ed, let's go over some of the reasons you're not getting any responses to your Yahoo Photo Personals Ad.
9. Chris Elliot never got over losing the lead role in Fargo to Frances McDormand.
10. So, Kerry was denied his rightful position as Lord of Space Unicorn People? I'm guessing your dosage is a little off there.