Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Sorry Losers, Part III
(More from "Sorry losers dot com")
1. "Neil Gaiman Characters for Kerry" did not take the loss well.
2. Tim Burton tries to make amends.
3. She left out the comma. It was supposed to read. "I'm wicked, sorry. I'll make you all cookies." Oh, God, she's going to turn us into cookies!!!
4. No thanks on the cookies, if you could just try not to suck anymore, that would be fine.
5. Are cookies supposed to make you see magic green flying eyeballs?
6. Mary Kay LeTourneau acts out her 'Hansel and Gretel' fantasy.
7. As this CourtTV vidcap plainly shows, Martha Stewart blatantly tried to influence the jury by flashing messages when the judge wasn't looking.
8. Another reason to set your browser to block cookies.
9. I'm still trying to work out what it says in parantheses. I think it's, "I entered her wedge," whatever that's supposed to mean.
10. "... and by cookies, I mean windowpane."