Tuesday, November 09, 2004
Sorry Losers, Part II
Background: Some silly people have set up a website where hippies apologize for Bush winning. Sorryeverybody-dot-com, thus creating a target-rich environment.
1. Brian and Maureen had covering each other's farts down to a science.
2. Despite what Ashton and Demi would have you believe, inter-generational relationships are not pretty.
3. What she's thinking, "I need to get away from this whiny little bitch and get myself a big, rough, black stud."
4. What he's thinking. "I need to get away from this whiny little bitch and get myself a big, rough, black stud."
5. "Okay, you shits, ditch the 'deaf-mute' act and tell me who stole my stash!"
6. "Well, one of you soiled my waterbed, and I'm not returning your power of speech until one of you 'fesses up."
7. Mom had to promise Nigel a whole box of Froot Loops before he took his hands out of his pockets long enough to pose with the sign.
8. Miss Sullivan actually voted for Bush, but Nigel was one of her special students, and so she agreed to pose for the picture.
9. You know, I don't want to imply the guy in the picture is a complete moron, but it doesn't take a handwriting analyst to see the same person wrote both signs.
10. It took two hours for them to write out their signs. Betty kept sniffing the Marks-A-Lot until they dried out, and "Special Ed" kept using the wrong side of the markers.