Hezbollah "militants" march during a rally marking Jerusalem Day in Baalbek, eastern Lebanon, 12 November 2004.(Photo Credit: ANWAR AMRO/AFP/Getty Images)
1. "The camo means we're into military men, the yellow flags mean we're into watersports, and the white neckerchiefs mean we're all submissive."
2. "Girlfriend, I'd say those pants fail to camouflage the fact that your ass is as wide as a four-lane freeway. snap
3. "And anyone who tries to stop us is in for the Mother of All Hissy Fits."
4. "Hey-y-y-y-y, Macarena!"
5. Arab Culture's rigid conformity once again clashes with Rahim's desire to start a Village People cover band.
6. "Lift those knees high, girls... come on, Abdul, we know you can lift your ankles high enough."
7. "So, basically, instead of guns, we go into battle with yellow and white flags? This is the last time we take military training from the French."
8. "Don't worry, Scott Peterson. Hizballah will save you, you hot hunk of virile California manhood."
9."Damn it, this isn't Haifa, it's Pier 1 imports. Gimme the g-dd-mned map, Ahmed."
10. It's so hard to take an Army seriously when they can do an elegantly choreographed routine to ABBA's "Dancing Queen," but they can't carry rifles.