U.S. President George W. Bush (C) walks to an APEC leaders group photo with Chilean President Ricardo Lagos (L) and Russian President Vladimir Putin in the Los Naranjos courtyard in Santiago, November 21, 2004,
1. "I'm... too sexy for my poncho/Too sexy for my poncho..."
2. "Wherever there is injustice, you will find us. Wherever there is suffering, we'll be there. Wherever liberty is threatened, you will find... The Three Amigos!
3. "These ponchos just gave me another one of my brilliant ideas. Let's get Chirac in one of these get-ups, give him a 'fruit roll-up' and beat the crap out of him?"
4. 35 years ago, hippies dreamed of the day their leaders would understand them, wear long hair, dress like them, and be peaceful. This photo confirms what a bad idea this would be.
5. "Vlad, I'm uncomfortable enough in this poncho without you singing 'Close to You' Over and over again."
6. "Do you have anything here besides Mexican food?"
7. "In Soviet Russia, stupid, gay-looking poncho wears you."
8. "So, basically, the Incas were around for 1,400 years and the best they could come up with, technology-wise, was a blanket with a slit cut in it? No wonder Columbus kicked your asses."
9. "Putin, I swear to God, if you point out one more time that 'you could totally masturbate under this and nobody would know' I am going to kill you."
10. "(sigh) It's no use. I simply feel naked without pearls."