Democratic nominee John Kerry and President George W. Bush speak at the conclusion of their first presidential debate, at the University of Miami in Coral Gables, Florida September 30, 2004.- Photo by Jim Bourg/Reuters
1. (Bush)"Hey, watch the hands, 'Ace.' Edwards may dig it, but I don't swing that way."
2. (Kerry)"I may look like Lurch, but at least I don't have Uncle Fester for my vice-president."
3. (Bush)"Yeah, well, the Packers play at Lambeau Field, there's no such player as Manny Ortez, and people from Michigan hate the Buckeyes, dumb-ass."
4. (Kerry)"Go choke on a pretzel, peasant-hugger."
5. (Bush)"You know what I got here? It ain't tan-in-a-can, it's whoop-ass, and I'm gonna open it up on your sorry butt."
6. (Kerry)"Bring it on, I'll flip-flop you into the middle of next week."
7. (Bush)"Yeah, right. By the way, I talked to your wife, she said a baseball ain't the only thing you can't get over the plate and into the mitt."
8. (Kerry)"I'll throw you like I threw my medals over the wall. Ribbons. Whatever."
9. (Bush)"Shitcan, Pakistan, Afghanistan, too/Pashwan, Islamabad, camel-cunt stew/Iraq ain't Vietnam, not with Rumsfeld in my crew/ And this Texas cowboy'll kick the crap out of you... there, you just got served, mutha-f*ckah."
10. (Kerry)"Jim Carrey makes a better speaker than you when he's talking from his ass!"