Thursday, October 28, 2004
Six Hundred Threescore and Six
1. "Never mind those four guys on horseback, they're part of my entourage."
2. "And when I am elected, and the Great Old Ones rise from their eternal slumber to reclaim the Earth once more, it will be a fresh start for America."
3. "George W. Bush thinks he is the Christ... well, I guess you know what that makes me."
4. "And now, my minions, watch as my dark master turns the moon red and dark. FOR I AM YOUR GOD!"
5. A lunar eclipse, the Red Sox win the series, and this picture. How many freakin' clues do you need!?!"
6. "The whore is going to Babylon? But I thought Madonna opposed the war in Iraq?"
7. "Especially important is the warning to avoid conversations with the demon. We may ask what is relevant but anything beyond that is dangerous. He is a liar. The demon is a liar. He will lie to confuse us. But he will mix lies with the truth to attack us. The attack is psycological, Damien, and powerful. So don't listen to him. Remember that - do not listen." - The Exorcist
8. "My Dark Father Assures me of a landslide... once Bush's base is raptured into heaven on November 1st."
9. He levitated Tuhrayzuh, Bill Clinton, and Jimmuh Carter easily, but all the Satanic powers of Hell were not enough to lift Elizabeth Edwards.
10. "He must DIE, Mr. Thorn!"