Israeli soldiers arrest Imad Qawasmeh in the divided West Bank town of Hebron. The Israeli army arrested a top military leader of the radical Palestinian group Hamas, accused of masterminding a string of deadly anti-Israeli attacks.(AFP/Hazem Bader)
1. "Well, if you had just answered the 'boxers or briefs' question, Mr. Smarty-Terrorist, you wouldn't be standing there right now would you?"
2. "Something about stealing them from kids and somehow making a fortune, I'm a little vague about the details."
3. "Man, this guy is, like, the worst poker player ever."
4. "Check it out, guys. Nipple-Clamp scars. This guy is definitely part of Arafat's inner circle."
5. "Umm, 'have him shaved and brought to my tent,' is just an expression. What do you mean 'no, it isn't?'"
6. "Damn, arrested right in the middle of posting my analysis of the Texas ANG memos to the blogosphere."
7. "Terrorist? Me? A terrorist? No way! My name is... um, Dieter. Do you want to touch my monkey?"
8. "I guess we know why Hamas has stopped chanting 'Allah Akhbar' and replaced it with 'Who Wears Short-Shorts."
9. "All right, Mr Slave. We're only going to ask you one more time, what happened to Lemmiwinks?"
10. It was only when the IDF soldiers began trading quotes from Deliverance that the terrorist finally broke down and 'squealed.'