Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry pets hunting dog Woody as Bob Bellino looks on after a goose hunting outing in Springfield Township, Ohio, October 21, 2004.REUTERS/Brian Snyder
1. "Would somebody tell Ned Beatty to knock off the g-ddam squealing!"
2. "Your puppies are dead, get it? Next time I tell you to retrieve the f***ing goose, you will retrieve the f***ing goose, got it?"
3. "Uh, Senator, I wouldn't bend over if I were you. There's a reason we named him 'Woody.'"
4. "Don't worry about Tuhrayzuh. She just had a big bowl of her 'special' Raisin Bran. She'll be out until at least 2:00 in the afternoon."
5. "What's that Scooby? I'm a 'rig, rhony rerk and reverybody rows rit?' Sorry, can't understand."
6. "Tom Green and Johnny Knoxville will give you the endorsement, but only if you put your tongue in the dog's mouth."
7. "Oh, just ignore the growling. Dogs can sense evil, that's all."
8. "The new polls are in. 87% of Florida voters think you're an effete, effeminate girly man. Looks like you have to wrestle the alligator after all."
9. "Um, he can't really answer that question, but I'm sure he knows who you are, senator."
10. "Not only is he a great hunting dog, he's also registered to vote in three different counties."